Sterilization using vessel heating is a thermal process widely applied in the chemical industry. Heat sterilization consumes a lot of energy and can cause undesirable peak energy requirements when multiple vessel in chemical process are operated in parallel. Researchers draw a sterilization cycle diagram for reference in the normal production cycle by using enough and accurate data to model the heat sterilization system.
- Analyze the vessel heating system.
- Establish differential equations.
- Build mathematical models.
- Use a software to develop a model.
Alfa Chemistry provides vessel heating and sterilisation performance modelling for you. We apply computational fluid dynamics modelling, heat and mass transfer model, and artificial neural networks to offer reliable models that present the heating and sterilisation performance. Our vessel heating and sterilisation performance modelling services include the following:
1. Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modelling
- Our CFD is capable to model sterilisation systems and a set of CFD models can be used for validation or calibration for future studies.
- We are able to provide accurate information on the susceptibility of microorganisms, which is essential for the correct modeling of sterilization systems using CFD.
- After the CFD model is validated, various operation parameters can be analyzed.
2. Heat and mass transfer model
- The thermal energy consumption of the container used for heating and sterilization is simulated in detail.
- The external parameters provided to the numerical modelled controller are the maximum steam flow rate and the container temperature as a function of time which it needs to maintain.
- The numerical model is used to predict the actual transient temperature and pressure curve and the detailed of the mass transfer in the container during a sterilisation cycle, the transient temperature distribution within the product as well as details of the transient thermal energy consumption.
- The results from numerical modelling are validated with measurements obtained under actual operating conditions.
3. Artificial neural networks
Alfa Chemistry applies artificial neural networks for modeling the sterilization process, and predicting the temperature variation of the slowest heating zone with time.
Advantages of Our Modelling
- Comprehensive modelling for various chemical process
- Accurate calculation and analysis
- Experienced professionals
- Cost-effective and high-quality
- Rapid calculation
Vessel heating and sterilisation performance modelling provides an effective way to optimize the chemical process. Our vessel heating and sterilisation performance modelling services remarkably reduce the cost, promote further experiments, and enhance the understanding of chemical process for customers worldwide. Our personalized and all-around services will satisfy your innovative study demands. If you are interested in our services, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are glad to cooperate with you and witness your success!